To All,
Wyoming has switched from the Thompson Prometric insurance exams to the PearsonVue insurance exams for the licensing of insurance producers in Wyoming. The PearsonVue insurance exams are considered a bit tougher, but I personally feel that the exams can be mastered if producers properly prepare. So, for those prepping for life, health, property, casualty, or surety exams, make sure that your prep material is designed for the PearsonVue exams, instead of the former Prometric versions.
I have experience assisting over 10,000 aspiring insurance agents master the PearsonVue insurance exams and have prep materials available that gets the job done. Email me for details of what I have available and I would be happy to steer you in the right direction.
Best,
Jerry Furniss
The Licensing Guy
The good thing about insurance licensing classes online is that you can take it anywhere you want aside from its cheap cost. It is also better to take online since it is the same in local classrooms or schools because an instructor will still guide you through the different phase of the exam.
ReplyDelete